1) Skip more. Translation? It’s okay to play.
2) Get a teenager to show you how to text or Snapchat. Don’t fall too far behind the times.
3) Talk to a teenager! Have younger friends than yourself. Be interested in what’s going on in their generation. In their thinking.
4) Enjoy nature in some way. Soak up some sunshine.
5) Swim or do yoga. Use your body.
6) Learn something completely new. Be creative!
7) Uh oh. This is beginning to sound like one of those other lists…. Laugh at yourself! All the time!
8) Don’t talk about your age.
9) Don’t talk about your illnesses or your pain. What you focus on grows in its significance.
10) Be kind. You can do that at any age.
This should be awesome. Especially since I missed Saturday’s Metro show.
If you listen, I’ll be the one clapping politely.